Tiny Bead Sock Gnome - DIY
I had so much fun making these :) and it was a quick 10 min project too. I have a lot of wooden beads lying around and was wondering what to do with them. I searched my cupboard for some bright fabric that I could use and found a lone tiny sock calling to me... and a gnome was born!
Here's how u can make 1 for yourself
- An old sock or any brightly colored fabric cut into a 3" x3" square
- A wooden bead
- Cotton wool or plain cotton
- A permanent marker and some thread
- Place the cotton at the center of the square and bring all four corners together to form a potli
- Tie the ends with a thread
- Pull the top of the Potli through the hole in the wooden bead. This step is slightly tricky.I used a crochet stick to pull.
- Using a marker, add eyes and a big goofy smile