This contest is now closed. Please wait for april,10 for the next 1
The theme for this month is "Puppets" .. a slightly tough one. But you can do it and won't it be fun?? Try making puppets out of bags, card sheet, socks, fingers, cloth, balloons.. take printouts, design, or take inspiration from the net. Just to make things fun why don't you share a simple story along with ur submission too?? The story is not mandatory.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Last date for sending your nominations is 20th of March, 2010.
- Add the above image in a post with a link to this page or add the artsy-crafsty pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don't need to be a follower. But don't forget to leave a comment with a link to ur post on this page.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024x768.
- Each pic should have a watermark to your blog or atleast your (or ur child's name) in case you don't have a blog. Use paintbrush / picasa to add text at the right bottom. A readble fontsize should be fine.
- Each pic should have the age of the child. If its an adult who is making it, please put age- Adult(Suitable for a kid aged X to make) . It makes it easier to judge. Use paintbrush / picasa to add text at the right bottom.
- Wherever possible, please provide details on how you made the crafts. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- I absolutely don't like putting up pics of any child on my blog. Any entry henceforth that has a child's face / pic will be sent back for blurring. You can however send it with the face blurred. Use gaussian blur / simply use paint brush to cover the face.
- Based on the age, there will be 3 categories. Ages 0 - 4, 4 - 7 & 7 - 10.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly and age appropriate for kids aged 1 to 10. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers... everyone.
<a title="Artsy-Craftsy Challenge" href="http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy">
<img height="150" alt="Artsy-Craftsy Challenge" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg" width="150" border="0" />
You can also send me links to puppet toys that you own and shop / link that you can buy it from. These won't be part of the challenge
Go on get artsy-craftsy :)